At Insurance Connections, we use our expertise to make sure your assets are protected. As a local independent agency, we work with many different insurance companies to find you the best coverage for your insurance needs. Our goal is to make insurance easy for you.
We understand that insurance needs to meet your budget
We help you to understand your coverages
We can offer different options to suit your needs
We offer flexible meeting times at our office or over the phone
The Essentials of Personal Insurance
Auto insurance protects you and your vehicle every day.
- Liability Coverage – covers you if you are liable for injuring another person in a car crash. Higher limits are needed to make sure you are covered if an accident occurs.
- Property Damage – covers you when you caused damage to other people’s property with your vehicle. Examples include damage to another car, fence, sign, or house.
- Collision Coverage – protects your car in the event of a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage – protects your vehicle from “other than collision” events such as theft, hail, or windshield cracking.
Homeowners insurance protects both your home and your personal liability.
- Coverage A, Dwelling – coverage for your house in the event of a covered loss.
- Coverage B, Other Structures – coverage for other structures on your property such as a shed or detached garage.
- Coverage C, Personal Property – coverage for your personal belongings.
- Coverage D, Loss of Use – covers additional living expenses that you incur as a result of a covered loss. These expenses are costs that exceed your normal family living expenses.
- Coverage E, Personal Liability – covers you if you are liable for another person’s injury or property damage.
- Coverage F, Medical Payments – provides medical payments for small injuries that occur at your premises.
You may think you don’t need renters insurance, but you probably couldn’t afford to lose all of your belongings.
- Covers your belongings in the event of a covered loss
- It is very inexpensive
- Will often earn you a discount on your auto policy
You may need a special insurance policy to cover your recreational vehicles. Insurance Connections can help you find the right coverage.
- Many of these coverages are similar to your auto insurance policy
- We will look for multiple coverage options for you
- Will often earn you a discount on your other policies